Actual letters from actual viewers.
Our favorite suggestions and comments
- I would recommend things I'd like to see but (from past experiences) I'm
sure whatever you plan will be fine by me. Keep up the good work.
- Thomas T. Blair
- You fellows ought to be ashamed. The quality of your work only
serves to point out how truly awful the rest of the industry is. Don't you realise
that if you want to get rich, ya gotta pander to lowest common denominator.
...the bucks are in fast-turnaround no-brainers that require only
- I told a friend that if this game has the depth of gameplay that
System Shock did, I might very well have to quit my job in order to
play it properly. Looking forward to poverty ...
- What's really exciting to me besides the promise of your flawless track
record... is I've waited forever for someone to make a 'grungey' fantasy
game, along the lines of say, Fritz Leiber, with some moral ambiguities etc.,
rather than the tired kill ultimate evil plotline, which everyone rails
against yet no one ever seems to avoid.
- Do me a favour ??? Please finish this game in a nuclear bunker so that nothing
happens to the band. I want this game out !!!!
- Fortunately Looking Glass has chosen NOT to use the no-risk approach to
creating a game - I was getting real tired of companies churning out
variations of popular games.
Sure it's safe investments for the companies - fast implementation - low costs
- reasonable income. But where's the computergame evolution - where are all
the wierd games, the in-depth plots and the ingenuity
- Oh yea... btw... if you really dont wanna be headhunted, you outghta all look
pale, wear suits, and have the same haircuts (Not like Gregs).
- Oooo... hot damn. This game is starting to look better and better.
The atmosphere, the originality, it's all there. And the technology,
which, as expected from LG, is cutting edge. I've noticed Origin has
been trying to achieve the same thing, a cutting-edge-of-technology
game with incredible originality and plot. But I personally think
Looking Glass is much more capable of this.
- The "Band" page had me smiling - and the "Headhunter's" version
had me laughing out loud!
Our favorite unfavorable mails
- How about a little less satanism guys? I can't see how it adds to
gameplay. I beleive we will be held accountable for each person you lead
astray. (Matt 18:6)
- I don't like Greg's haircut.
- My head hurts. I'm not saying it's your fault, but with all that
cool technology, can't you make my head stop hurting? No, really...
- Please,please,please We need a Linux version!!!!!!
Or a dos version, I will never install Win95.
- Nice pictures tho, but it was a miste to let the blind guy in the photoshop
process the negatives.
- You folks made it most difficult to cheat last time.
Don't be so hard on us folks who feel that life is already challenging
enough and want to play your game for the sheer enjoyment of having an
all-powerful deity-like character that goes through and creams
everything in sight.
Send us feedback: