|Saturday, June 12, 2010|
FM News Update June 2010 - 9:19:45 AM - Dan
Based on the latest update of TTLG's upcoming missions list.
Three dromEd authors made an appearance in the list: DarkMax, Lady Rowena and MoonAchilles.
1. DarkMax is working on a Thief 2 FM called 'A visit for the knights'. It's the author's second mission and it's already close to beta stage. Take a look in his profile for a link to screenshots he posted.
2. After a short break, Lady Rowena has returned to dromEd. Her latest project (codename: The Lazy Project) will consist of three missions that are based on Original missions from the Thief games. Take a look at these screens and you might recognize them.
3. The third author is MoonAchilles, who is making his dromEd debut with 'The Blue Star', a FM for Thief Gold. It will take place in a museum and is currently 90% done.
Another four authors left the upcoming list: DarkMax, Eternauta, pukey brunster and Silencium18.
1. DarkMax has released his mission 'Looking for Info', a remake of his Thief Gold version into Thief 2. It's the first part of a campaign so a sequel should follow someday. It can be downloaded from here.
2. Eternauta's FM campaign 'When still...' has been released. It consists of three missions and those who've seen the screens she posted last year will know that it's some beautiful piece of work. Download the campaign from this thread.
3. 'Stealing Faith', a FM that pukey brunster is/was working on has been removed from the list. There hasn't been any news for over a year and it's uncertain if it will ever be released.
4. Finally there's Silencium18, author of the City Conflict series. Part 5 has been released (see this thread for more info) and the author has been removed because of this.
GORT is still building away on The Rebellion of the Builder 2, an ambitious 10-mission campaign. The campaign covers all kinds of environments and includes a second character called Saria. Currently the first two missions are nearly complete.
The Watcher stopped all work on his upcoming FMs because of preparations for his wedding (congratulations!). When things have calmed down, probably mid-July, he plans to resume dromedding.
Gaetane revealed that her upcoming campaign 'The Black Frog' has entered beta stage and is currently in the hands of testers. No release date is given but it looks like that this most promising project is slowly nearing completion.
And last but not least: there's the announcement of 'Fables of the Penitent Thief', a highly original adventure game created in the Dark Engine by Sliptip and Digital Nightfall. Go see the screens and preview trailer in this thread. Expect it to be released this summer.
The full list of changes can be read here. All links and more info can be found in the upcoming missions list, as usual.
Thanks for reading and happy taffing.
Travel to: Go Back / T-TC.com (home)